PB&J oat bars 🥜🍓
I had these for my breakfast last week and they were absolutely amazing! I’m definitely a sucker for a sweet breakfast 🙊
I would suggest pairing this with a Greek yoghurt or some fresh fruit. Super filling and super easy to make!
▫️ 1 cup oats
▫️ 2 cup oat flour
▫️ 1/2 cup almond milk
▫️ 1 medium mashed banana
▫️ 1 tsp vanilla extract
▫️ 1/2 cup crushed peanuts
1. Place all ingredients into a bowl and combine well.
2. Place mixture into oven safe dish and spread evenly.
3. Bake for 20min 180°C or until lightly golden in colour.
▫️ jam (I used my chia seed jam which can be found in my feed)
▫️ peanut butter (I used mayversfood)
1. Dollop jam and peanut butter across the top of the base.
2. Spread with a fork until covered.
3. Slice and enjoy 😋